FLOOD FREE WINTER
As the cold rears it’s head, please remember to keep all windows closed to avoid pipes bursting. Let’s all try to make this a flood free winter for our community!
We also ask that if anyone notices another’s window open to please let us know as soon as possible.
CAUTION WET PAINT!
Please be cautious of hallways, stairwells, and door notices as we give our community a nice little paint facelift.
1. Please ensure stalls are a vehicle only space. This means no extra tires, brooms, or garbage for the safety and cleanliness of our community.
2. Parkades are warm and cozy all winter so there is no need to idle your vehicles! For surface stalls we ask that we try to keep idling to a maximum of 15 minutes.
3. Watch that parking passes are clearly visible in assigned parking.
4. Please notify guests ahead of time to park in visitor stalls. If visitor stalls are full, please have them park on the street.
DO GOOD WITH LESS EFFORT
With co-mingled recycling sorting just got a whole heck of a lot easier!
All we ask is that everyone breaks down cardboard boxes before placing in the bins.
SAVE OUR SHRUBS!
Save our shrubs and have your fur family pee on our shiny new doggy hydrants! And please be considerate of your neighbours by cleaning up after your pet.
All pets must be registered and have a pet profile with our office and remember that all pets should be leashed when roaming outside of your suite and the dog run.
NEW! COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Take a book now. Leave one later. Visit our Community Lounge to take part!
Let’s keep our community nice and safe by ensuring doors are closed behind you. Especially with the wind, we need to be extra careful!
WB FACEBOOK GROUP
Not a member yet? Join now for updates, neighbourly notifications, and more!
- OCT 9 | THANKSGIVING – Office will be closed.
- OCT 10 | SPOOKIEST PATIO CONTEST – Win one of three prizes by spoofing up your patio by October 31st.
- OCT 27 | KIDS HALLOWEEN CRAFTING – 1PM Come whip up some Halloween crafts in the community building!
- OCT 31 | HALLOWEEN – Please refrain from going door to door, instead our community lounge will be open for trick-or-treating!
- NOV 5 | Please have all Halloween patio decorations taken down.
- NOV 11 | REMEMBRANCE DAY – Office will be closed.
- NOV 13 | WORLD KINDNESS DAY – Consider a kind act for a fellow neighbour.
- DEC 1 | MERRIEST PATIO CONTEST – Win one of three prizes by bringing Christmas to your patio by December 22nd.
- DEC 25 | CHRISTMAS – Office will be closed.
Please send all maintenance issues to Kerry Embree at email@example.com.